If you’re considering a discussion with Avid about your telephone and Internet service, please be aware that we cannot help everyone. The meeting probably isn’t worth having if:
- You are early in a long-term contract with another provider. While we don’t try to lock our clients into long-term deals, nearly all of our competitors do. Most of these agreements have onerous cancellation fees. Let us know when your contract expires and we will call to set up an appointment at that time.
- You are happy with your current provider. Our priority is to help eliminate the pain felt by businesses because of the deficiency of their current provider. So if all is well, leave well enough alone.
- Telecommunications isn’t important to your business. We’re finding this to be a rare condition, but for some, it is true. We specialize in providing sophisticated services and we’re not especially good at someone who just needs basic, dirt-cheap communications.
We need to understand your requirements before we can presume to offer you a better deal, and if we discover it isn’t a good match, we’re quickly on to the next opportunity. In today’s business climate, it’s just not good business to waste time hounding someone.
Here are the primary reasons that our clients have made the switch to Avid:
- They need more reliable service.
We have numerous clients who suffered from frequent or lengthy service outages with their previous provider, and they had finally had enough.
- They were tired of wasting their time getting issues resolved with their previous provider.
From billing disputes to trouble getting service changes done quickly, many of our current clients could no longer stomach the kind of unresponsive, remote customer service that predominates in our industry.
- They identified a unique feature of Avid’s service that solved a key business problem.
In many cases, the business problem was lost sales due to inaccessibility caused by an obsolete phone system or an unsophisticated setup. Sometimes, it was the lack of direct inward dialing (DID) service; in other instances, it was a need for the sim-ring and find-me services provided by Avid. Frequently, it was the need for instant delivery of voice messages via email.
- They avoided a large capital expenditure by opting for Avid’s Hosted PBX service.
A new phone system requires a large cash outlay and yet delivers less functionality than Avid’s Hosted PBX service. Most people who need a new phone system will discover that Avid’s Hosted PBX is an easy choice.
- They were dissatisfied with the bandwidth they were getting for the money they were spending.
With a variety of network technologies in our arsenal (T-1s, high-speed microwave service and fiber optic connections), Avid will deliver the most bandwidth for the money throughout the metropolitan area.