Announcing the Avid Complete Premium Bundle!
By David Hollingsworth, Managing Member at Avid Communications
For clients who take professional communications seriously, Avid now offers an array of services for one low monthly subscription. When purchased separately, this bundle of voice, data and video services can cost up to $75 per month per person. When taking advantage of our Avid Complete bundle, the cost is less than $40 per person.
Avid Complete isn’t just a list of features…
Avid Complete includes free consultation, design, on-site installation and training to create a customized setup that really gets the job done. Our experts have developed solutions for thousands of clients in every industry imaginable. That experience means you will get the exact setup you need right from the start. And if your needs ever change, help is only a phone call (or email, or chat session, or in-person meeting) away.
That said, the list of features DO matter, so here we go!
Avid Complete Features
- Free On-Site Training
- Free On-Site Service
- Unlimited Long Distance
- Unlimited Internet Fax
- One-Touch Customer Service (the Avid button)
- Meetings (unlimited audio and video conferencing up to 100 attendees)
- Desktop and Mobile Softphones (flexibility when working from home)
- Hot Desking
- Multi-Tier Automated Attendant
- Call Manager (with time of day, day of week call routing rules)
- Call Recording (with long term cloud storage)
- Unlimited Business SMS and Chat Recordings
- Group Calling Queues
- Administrative Control Center
- Integration with G-Suite and Microsoft Office (and dozens of other applications)
- Robocall Control
- Professional Voice Talent for Greeting Recordings
Your Avid Complete Premium Bundle includes all of the above features at one low price. It also includes dozens of other features on an ever-expanding list. The Premium Bundle automatically includes all new features that are added to Avid’s popular Hosted PBX services.
All training, design and configuration, and ongoing support is included at no additional charge. (Many other providers charge additional fees for some of these features and services.)
One Size Doesn’t Fit Most
With Avid Complete bundles, you won’t be forced to purchase a certain level for every employee. If you have employees who need the basics, don’t pay for features that aren’t going to be used. We really do provide a customized solution for every one of our clients.
Want to learn more? Give us a call!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!