By David Hollingsworth, Managing Member at Avid Communications.
We wanted to introduce you to our newest offering called Avid Contact Center.
You may have heard of Call Center Solutions… these solutions have been around for a long time. They help you manage inbound and outbound phone call routing.
A Contact Center solution is different than a Call Center. Contact Centers support inbound and outbound phone calls as well as SMS text messages, chat sessions, social media engagement and emails. Contact Center solutions are comprehensive communication routing systems for your business. And at the end of any of these customer interactions, they are able to fill out a satisfaction survey.
Here are some interesting possibilities with Avid Contact Center
Our Contact Center queues help your support agents work through various customer interactions, whether they’re coming from chat, social media, phone, or email. You can set up powerful rules for routing any of these interactions with your customers to the appropriate support agent.
You can improve the productivity of your support staff. When inbound calls are low, chats can be assigned more efficiently or outbound calls can be automatically generated for a specified sales campaign. When inbound calls pick up again, the outbound campaign dialer dynamically slows the number of outgoing calls to meet the inbound service request level.
Also, get a better view of what is happening through extensive reporting. For example, how long is the typical support call with my best and worst clients? What kind of feedback for support are my customer support agents receiving?
Inbound Call Routing Features
- If you are in a call queue, you can “press 1″to provide a contact number and get a call back when the next agent is available. This is great when you don’t want to sit on hold listening to muzak.
- You can prioritize call routing based on skill sets (skill based routing)
- Agents monitoring multiple queues can prioritize which calls to take next. If a service call is more important than a sales call, the system can be set up to automatically make that happen.
- Caller ID priority. You can give important customers priority support based on their caller ID. They go to the head of the line.
- You can manage SMS text queues as well… not just phone calls.
Outbound Call Features
- You want to call 100 people for a sales campaign. You can upload a CSV file of all the numbers you are trying to call. You can then assign agents to those numbers and then they can work through them. These outbound campaigns can be set to have a number of times to call each number. And there can multiple outbound campaigns running at the same time.
- You can set the priority for a given agent on whether or not inbound or outbound calls are more important. All queues have a priority. An agent could be a member of four queues, some inbound and some outbound. And you can set the priorities of each based on your business needs.
If all of this sounds a little overwhelming, here’s the good news. When you work with Avid, we help you configure the system appropriately for your business. You answer the real world questions, and we do the technical setup. And if it’s important for you to be able to make real time changes, we provide training. And the user interface is easy to navigate, even though there are many powerful features.
To learn more about the benefits of implementing the Avid Contact Center solution, give us a call!