By David Hollingsworth, Managing Member at Avid Communications, talking about being thankful for so many things.
With Thanksgiving in the rear view mirror, and the Holiday season right around the corner, we thought it would be a good time to reflect on what we’re thankful for. And what we’re celebrating at Avid.
Things I am thankful for:
- Each of the businesses that trust their phone, internet and network security to us every day. Over a thousand businesses have put their trust in Avid and we strive every day to be worthy of the privilege.
- Being in the bandwidth capital of the world. Google Fiber led the charge and other providers have followed. We have a database of roughly 4,000 buildings and can provide the best bandwidth option for whatever our customers are looking for.
- Working with a great team here at Avid. We celebrated our 12 year anniversary this year and it’s amazing to see the growth in the team. And, more importantly, that everyone is still focused on providing each customer with hands on, local, customer service.
- Family and friends. I’m reminded every day of how lucky I am. They provide me many reasons to be thankful and celebrate!
- Guilty pleasure: New record stores opening up all over the Kansas City area. I can now invest time all over town expanding my vinyl collection and searching for vintage electronics.
What are you thankful for in 2017? What are you celebrating? We would love to hear from you in the comments.